Friday, January 20, 2006

HI AND WELCOME

I've been proposing to make a little "Advice Column" if I may call it that for a little while now. I recieve many emails a week from people seeking advice that are either too shy to ask me on my original blog, www.alertstausblond.blogspot.com or just want to remain anonymous.

Why do I they email me?

Being a 22 year old female that has dealt with her fair share of slander, bullshit and overall embarassing situations that no human being should ever have to be exposed to, I've covered a lot of ground in my youth. After dealing with assholes, perverts and the general public for years I've become slightly hardened and maybe even a little bitter towards the world. It's this bitterness that allows me to speak my mind and never hold back. My upfront attitude and "no bullshit allowed" demeanor is sometimes a refreshing break from all the fakeness we are constantly exposed to day in and day out.

I don't sugar coat the truth, I don't baby people and I lay all the cards out on the table. If you want an honest answer to an honest question you've come to the right place. I've hurt feelings before, I've told people that yes - it is you - not him and I've never recanted my advice because I didn't say what they wanted to hear.

I don't play by those rules.

I may be young, but I have been exposed to a lot in my life. There are things about me many of you know and many things that you do not know. Everything ranging from being the ugly kid in school who was constantly teased and sent home crying after kids spit on me and threw my books in the school toilets to living with the fact that somewhere, out there is a man who shares half of my DNA that I don't even know.

I've been there, I've done that and if you want someone to listen to you and offer a little advice, you've come to the right place.

How to contact me
Email: reasonableinsomnia@yahoo.ca

***NOTE***
ALL EMAILS THAT ARE DEEMED TO BE OFFENSIVE, RACIST, SEXUALLY DEMEANING TO EITHER GENDER OR VIOLENT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE MATURE WHEN ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS.


EXTRA HELP
If you are feeling helpless, depressed and/or suicidal please either see a doctor or call or visit:

Kids Help Line
1 800 668 6868

Suicide Help Site
http://www.suicideinfo.ca/csp/go.aspx?tabid=40

Every email will remain anonymous and I can assure full confidentiality. I am planning on posting the questions because if you are looking for advice I gaurentee that there is someone else out there in need of the same advice. If you do not wish to have your email posted please inform me before hand.

Thanks guys, the lines are open.

Ashley

3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Ciavarro said...

Hi Ashley,

My name is Ciavarro, and I was wondering....

I just realized I know everything.

Sorry to have bothered you.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Canadian Women's Blogs said...

ash. great idea! I should make a little button for this site and spread it around to evryone's site to get you a tonne of traffic here...what do you think?

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

I think thats an awesome idea dude, I'd very much appreciated it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home