Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thanks and Shout Outs

I wanted to congratulate you on the opening of youradvice blog ...

May there be fewer naked neighbours in your future ...Cheers!

pleite_platte.

We can only hope, thanks for the support!

* * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Ashley,
I really enjoy reading your blog and I appreciate your willingness to help others with their problems. I can relate to the feelings you express about your life experiences. I myself am a recovering alchoholic, 26 yrs old and dealing with a lot of emotional issues. On the outside I think I am as normal as they get but once you start peeling the onion so to speak. At this very moment I am just trying to occupy my mind so I do not torment myself over a failed relationship. I am in a twelve step program here in **** and I have a lot of support, but to be perfectly honest I just like knowing that someone is listening. Particularly someone like yourself who is removed from the situation and has no motives whatsoever for personal gain. I get bored and lonely a lot so I'll probably drop you little notes here and there.

Thankyou

P.S. Lots of girls make sqeaky noises in their sleep.


Thanks for writing me, I really appreciate it. Good luck with all of your future endeavours and my email is always available. Even if you don't have a question and you just want to vent I'm more than happy to "listen"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Ashley,

I always thought you were a bit of a stuck up bitch. For you to come out and suddenly assume that you're the end all and be all when it comes to advice giving threw me off. I was offended that you thought, epecially at such a young age, that you could offer advice to complete strangers and expect them to take it. After reading your first two posts however I've come to realize different. You actually have some valid things to say and I like how you back yourself up with useful links. So thanks for not being preachy and good luck

J*****

No problem. For the record, I'm just giving opinions and ideas to those who have emailed me. I certainly do not expect for people to take my advice as the Gospel truth and follow everything that I say. I'm just offering my two cents and if people take it, thats great and if they think that I'm totally off the mark I'd like for them to tell me.

AND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO BLOGGER UNKNOWN FOR MAKING ME A PRETTY LITTLE BUTTON AND TO JENN GOOD FOR HER SHOUT OUT ON HER BLOG.

http://www.jennifergood.net/
http://canadianwomanblogs.blogspot.com/
I appreciate it guys

****
I'll have some more updated advice tomorrow, but I am exhausted and bed is calling me.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger dave said...

I think your opinions have been a great help to the people you've featured so far - nice job :-)

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Canadian Women's Blogs said...

no prob ash. I always love your opinion. never did think you were stuck up because you always respond to posts...keep it up amd I'll be reading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home